Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

NoodleRama

Today I used udon noodles instead of rice for the carbohydrate. I stir fried them quickly in some store bought stir fry sauce to give it a little flavor and hopefully keep the noodles from sticking together. I did rinse them very well, but you never know. It is no fun to stick your chopsticks into a bunch of noodles and have them come up as one whole piece. We are also giving pickled daikon radish a try. It should taste good with the plain fried tofu.

This bento is mine. I made the apple bunnies again and the stars are the daikon pickle. Since we still have cantelope left I didn't want to waste it so I am using it again in the boxes. The little doggy pick makes it easier to eat the little melon balls than it would be with chopsticks.








No comments:

Post a Comment