Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Bento

Sometimes you just don't have time to plan for a bento. It happens to me all the time. The trick is to look in your refrigerator and cabinets and put something together. For some that isn't easy, but just think about it this way, you need carbs, vegetables and protein. Additionally, if you have room, some fruit or a small desert.

Today I looked in my refrigerator and found some leftover honey mustard chicken from Whole Paycheck, broccoli, carrots, mayo, hoisin sauce and in the freezer some leftover rice. Once you have things isolated it is pretty easy to put things together.

Today we have broccoli florets with chicken in hoisin sauce, broccoli coleslaw (click the link for the recipe) and rice. If I had time I would have decorated the rice with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment