Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stash Fixin's

Today I used Pippy's onigiri box for some muffin tin quiches. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before. They are kept away from any foods that might make the puff pastry damp this way. It also cuts back on the portions in the lower part because it is smaller than a regular box. This is good because the quiches are high in calories, and while she isn't on a diet, I like to keep her portions under control.

I also made some hash browns for them, making this a breakfast theme, complete with sausages. The sausages are the little summer sausages that my husband got as samples. There is also a little salad of baby spinach, dried cranberries and a bottle of raspberry dressing.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea using an onigiri box for quiche! I just might have to make some now! Lol!

    ReplyDelete