Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BBQ Day

As I have mentioned before, I can sometimes get Paige to eat less than acceptable things by putting some sauce on it. Well, that didn't work out for the green beans, but maybe it will work for the chicken. By my calculations she really needs some protein and since beans are out and I had no time for tofu, we are going that way.


The top is whole wheat Udon noodles tossed with a little sauce and a touch of oil to keep it from becoming a brick come lunch. The sauce covered stuff on the bottom is white meat chicken left over from last night, a English cucumber and carrot "salad" is next to it and then a jello shooter (you can find these in Asian markets) and more blackberries since they don't last a long time in the fridge and I don't want them to go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment