Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Will She Eat??

I was asked what Paige will eat and while she won't give me a comprehensive list, we discussed it and this is what we came up with:

No meat unless covered in a sweet sauce of some sort, like BBQ, teriyaki or hoisin.
Broccoli, cooked
Carrots, uncooked
Some vegetables if in said sauce, like green beans, snow peas and sugar snap peas.
Tofu, fried
Nutella
Most fruits except the peach family and pears
Berries
Most lettuces with a sweetish dressing (she is currently using a trader joe's raspberry)
Dumplings, pot stickers and meat buns
Potatoes, pretty much anyway I have come up with
Breads of all kinds
RICE... rice... more rice
Soy, dumpling sauce, tamari, mirin
Small pasta shapes
Asian noodles like Udon

I think that is it. See what I am working with? She really is a good kid, just really picky. And, to top it off, she gets bored and just stops liking stuff randomly. I think that there may be a couple of other things that she likes, but I can't come up with it right now. Fortunately I have all week to think on it since she is on vacation.
Any other picky eaters out there?

2 comments:

  1. Told ya! And yet, I made over 80 original bentos on my facebook, LOL.

    ReplyDelete