Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

As Promised


Today's Bento is a breakfast for lunch meal. After our family "breakfast" I froze some mini pancakes, so we had that on hand. When I had a little money I bought a big package of precooked bacon, though you could always use bacon bits in the egg rather than a slice on the side. For the syrup you can really use anything. Jams would work well here as well as honey or really anything you like. I am using the small bento box because sweet pea hasn't given my her box from Monday. Ya, I am not looking forward to it. The weather has been hot and muggy, so I am hoping no mold because you just can't get that smell/taste out of plastic.

Picture: Scrambled egg with a touch of soy and some ketchup on top. No, it isn't gross. there are two frozen strawberries and a whole apricot cut in half and pitted along with a pretty container with syrup in it. Next to that are the pre made pancakes with a slice of bacon cooked crispy and folded to fit next to them.

2 comments:

  1. that box is gonna STINK....eeeew

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding huh? I do not look forward to it. It is usually her job to clean it out, but I am giving special dispensation for being sick.

    ReplyDelete