Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tuna Sandwich? No way!

Okay, this isn't very imaginative. If I had my druthers there would be a pretty cherry tomato that was cut into a flower or something, but the kid doesn't like tomatoes. That doesn't mean she won't find them in there occasionally, but the rest of the family (besides me) feel the same way about that red fruit. Go figure. I was going to put crackers in there too, but found that the Lay's Ruffles worked out better and they are tough enough to scoop with.


We still have quite a bit of cantaloupe left from the other day, so I am using that up. Next to that is tuna in a bed of green leaf lettuce with a sliced pickle on top. The tuna is very simple, just some chopped onion and chopped apple mixed with mayonnaise (real, not dressing). I have found that I like tuna canned in oil better and the Trader Joe's in olive oil was very good. On the bottom are the chips for scooping up the tuna with.

No comments:

Post a Comment