Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Noodles!

I asked Ms. Paige what she wanted for lunch as I always do. She rarely has a lot of input, but last night she said that she wanted Udon noodles with sauce and, wait for it, snowpeas! Oh glorious day!! She will usually eat them, but I wasn't really sure if she liked them or not. I wish that I had spinach for the rolled egg omelet, it looks so much prettier that way and Paige doesn't mind it at all. Next week I have asparagus coming in my produce box, so I will try some raw in her box since she leans towards raw vegetables.

This is Udon, which is whole wheat pasta with snow peas and cooked in a hoisin sauce. Hopefully the noodles won't stick together.


Here is the rolled omelet. Just scrambled egg with soy and mirin mixed in, then you roll it in layers as you cook it a little at a time. The last of the berries made it in the box and a container on the side with ketchup in it for the omelet. Don't knock it 'til you try in!

No comments:

Post a Comment