Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chicken Cutlets

The reason that you have been seeing a lot of chicken cutlets in Pippy's meals is because we got a big bag of them at Costco and I am trying to use them up. Well that and until yesterday we didn't have a lot of meat available. I do have fish sausage, but I am scared to try it and I won't pack it in her lunch until I have tasted it. Anyone out there that can tell me whether it is really fishy or not?
Her cutlet was simmered in hoisin sauce today and besides the rice, everything else is as nature made it. Yes, I was lazy. I can't even blame getting up late. I have to go over my bento books again to find some inspiration, but after well over 200 boxes, things are starting to get a little stale. There is no picture today because even though I took a few, they are all washed out, even when I tried using a back ground. I am not sure why. The rice always glares a bit, but this time everything but the blueberries were white in the picture. She also had some slices of orange bell pepper, pineapple and some red pickled ginger on top of her rice with a bottle of soy.

No comments:

Post a Comment