Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pizza!

Last night I made pizza. I didn't have a chance to take a picture because it was gobbled up pretty quickly. There were two slices left which would have been for my eldest had she been home. I took one of the slices and cut it to fit the lock n lock box that I generally use for sandwiches. In the  two other containers there is a simple salad of green leaf lettuce, cucumbers, a grape tomato and some carrots cut into flowers. In the other I mixed some sliced up frozen mango and some blueberries.


Pippy had the last two days off from school because of the storm. She also doesn't have school on Monday, so this has been a great week for her.  The storm was not too bad, but the heavy snow stuck to the trees and wires making them dangerous in the wind. I have a feeling that it isn't going to get better anytime soon as the forecast is for below freezing temps for at least a few days and possibly more snow.

This is a picture of about half way through the storm. That fence is about six feet tall normally. Whee!


No comments:

Post a Comment