Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Freezer Goodness

I still had three tilapia "steaks" in the freezer from a while ago, so those got thawed, coated in crumbs and cooked up. Even Pippy at it, and other than tuna and imitation crab meat she doesn't go for the seafood. I also used two cans of sweet potatoes from the food bank with a little brown sugar and butter on top and microwaved for about 10 minutes. The rice is the last pilaf box I had from well over six months ago that I got on a good sale.
Tonight I think I may make a BBQ pizza. I am not sure yet.

I am sorry that my pictures aren't the greatest. The lighting in my kitchen is not conducive to good pictures and my plates, well when I got them I didn't have any intention of taking pictures of them. Still, a nice hearty meal. For the fish, I flavored the flour with salt, pepper and lemon rind, then dipped in egg then the last of my panko crumbs. The pilaf was a box mix and the sweet potatoes were really easy to throw together. I should have made a salad with it, but it was just so hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment