Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BBQ Pulled Beef

Today's bento is using some of the mass quantities of pot roast that we had left from last night. Yesterday was a long school day for me. I woke up at 5:30 to prepare bento and the crock-pot for dinner and didn't return home until six. I won't get into how exhausted one of my professors makes me feel whenever I am in class. All that aside, the pot roast we got was five pounds!! It was on sale, but wholey moley! Now I have plenty, so I will be using that instead of ground beef in some stuffed peppers for tonight, and this morning I added some prepared BBQ sauce and let it simmer a bit and cool before putting it into her lunch box. The rest is pretty standard. Did I mention that I am tired?

Besides the beef, she also has a mini blueberry muffin from my stash, some raw green beans cut up and half a plum, without the pit.  It is too bad you can't see the blueberries in the muffin though, it would have been a nice color to see in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment