Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

It is time for it to go

The camera I have is well over 10 years old. I haven't purchased a new one because I am big on keeping things until they are worn out beyond repair. Now I have to make a decision (if I ever have any money). One of the batteries doesn't work at all, which does not bode well for the other battery of approximately the same age, and we are down to one card that holds only a handful of pictures. Add to that options that don't make a whole lot of sense (the manual didn't make it any easier) and I think that it is time for a new one. Of course, the pictures I take aren't wholly the fault of the camera, I kinda suck at it too, LOL.

The bento today was only for Paige as I am not going to be at school until late today. Fridays I have it pretty easy school wise, though I am going to have to get to my Spanish homework before I leave. Her box is filled with rice, potstickers, cantaloupe (the last of it) and some cucumbers shaped like flowers. I tried to make a cheese teapot to cover the rice, but I was impatient and put it on while it still had a little warmth in it. Paige appreciated the effort though and lesson learned. I will make her a cute bento at some point, I am determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment